Thursday, November 19, 2015

13.4 Revisiting My Writing Process.

I know that I have made a significant leap toward the Sequential  Composer. Learning to plan was the significant step for me. Annotated bibliographies, cluster maps, brainstorming, and outlines are now going to be my essential tools when writing a paper of importance. Personally I will need these skills for technical/journal published works. I also noticed that the peer review process significantly cut down my time for editing. The end result is that I spend equal amount of times planning drafting and editing.



2 comments:

  1. I really like how you explained your essential tools when writing a paper. I agree, annotated bibliographies, cluster maps, brainstorming, and outlines are very helpful. I also like how you explained what you need to work on. I also need to spend equal amount of time planning, drafting, and editing my paper. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also made the move to sequential composer, although i'm still not a fan of outline because my paper always ends up become something different than I had planned. I liked that you mentioned technical writing because I will be doing the same in my career/major. Although we didn't do any in this class I think that being able to organize research will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete