Thursday, October 22, 2015

9.5 Narrowing My Focus.

I feel these questions are most interesting and important to answer before I begin to craft my own public argument.
  1. How is the government planning to resolve the the TMT site controversy by including the native Hawaiians' voice?
  2. Where are meetings being held to peacefully resolve the controversy between the natives and the government?
  3. What new deals are being made between the government and people and the government and TMT board?
I chose these questions to focus on because they will give the most up to date answers to the current status as well as help me in stating a reasonable forecast of what will possibly happen in the controversy.

2 comments:

  1. I find that your questions were thought out and actually make sense in trying to find the answers to provide a better understanding. I especially like your second question because although it might not seem like its important, it is surprising that the location of a meeting to resolve a problem is always carefully looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 3 questions you chose! Personally, I really like the 2nd question the best! Good job!

    ReplyDelete